5 Easy Tips to Make Your Blog Success
Everyone wants to build a successful blog right? If you’re new to running a blog you will quickly find out It easier said than done. No. just because you build a great site with awesome content doesn’t mean everyone will come running. Not only that but they will not follow you back on twitter or like your Facebook page either. You must to give to get in social media like it works everywhere else in the world. If you build a relationship they will come, comment, like, and follow you. Unless you are a Rockstar. Then just relax they will come running and you don’t have to do a thing. This post is for the average Joe. I’m giving your easy tips to make your blog a success.
A successful blog takes time to build but you can be a Rockstar on social media. If you create a site with the audience you want in mind and give them what they want You can Rock a blog. In fact, you can be a social media darling. Many a person has built a name for themselves on a social media platform. So start by building content that knocks their socks off. Maker the visitors feel at home on your site just like you would a guest in your home. Make your blog a hangout for great minds in the field of your choice. Yes a community of people that can’t wait to see what you have to say next. You can do just that by follow these tips.
1. Create a Community Like we were talking about before. A hangout. A welcoming place where your ideal client would love to spend time. Teach them something they didn’t know before they came over to your nifty website. You will attract people you enjoy spending time because you will share the same interest. Your Readers will also get to know each other. How cool it that? You can share knowledge, meet new people and introduce your fans to each other like a good host. If they ask you a question give them an answer. Soon your blog will be the hip new hangout and they’ll be sharing your content all over the web.
2. Do unto Others If you have a reader stop by and leave a comment, for Pete’s sake answer them. After that go see what they have going on at their blog. You see how this works. Commenting on a blog is great SEO and gives you a backlink. I have the plugin Comment Luv so my fans get a link back to their most recent blog post. They get something, I get something, and we are each happy as can be! So remember to answer a comment and go visit the site the of the fan. They want comments just like you. Give a little and see a sweet return.
3. Show Them who YOU are! Come on now. People will like you, the real you better than some stuffy old business and a logo. Use your own voice as my business coach says.People will connect with you because they will feel like they know you and can trust you. People can identify with a people they can picture with a voice that is speaking to them that they can identify with. Now don’t get to crazy with it and tell really personal things that umm people don’t want to hear. Just write like you talk and share your message or story in a way that you enjoy reading.
4. Connect To Your Peers. There are too many people online to feel threaten by the competition. Blogging is a community and you want to talk with people who are selling similar products or ideas. You can build a great network and help each other connecting with more people and creating a buzz about your industry. Together we can do so much and reach way more people than alone. I love talking to other social media nerds. We speak each others language and I help them while learning something I didn’t already know. You see how that can work?
5. Give Them The Answer People use Social Media for fun and to gain knowledge. Give them theses two thing and you’ll have a swarm to readers. You see a problem or something people are doing that needs to change in order for them to be more effective on social media tell your readers. They will soon consider you an expert in the field. You have a product based on that need or that solves their problem BINGO you have in the making a successful blog.
None of these tips are hard much or painful. These are the tips I’ve used to make many successful blogs and create a profitable business my first try. I had used social media for fun for years before I started a blog and a business. I knew that it was about fun, building friendships and showing people that I cared about their problems. I also hired the best business coach I could find. THAT was a huge help.
Do You Have some get tips to share? Do tell. I love learning something new on social media.
Share the love
free social media tips to build your business online.