If they love it on your blog don’t you think people will enjoy it on another platform?
After all your hard work and research it would be a shame not to make great use of your content. Think about the hours you could have saved yourself on your content marketing strategy or how easy it would be to put a plan together if you recycle your best stuff! Now think about all the other places you could share it that you haven’t yet!
Get more Traffic with the same Content!
1. Put the content on your Facebook business page as a graphic tile or in Facebook notes! Facebook has a very visual audience so do it with a graphic and some of your best content to be shared on Facebook. Facebook users bring a lot of traffic to my website! Think picture perfect and share your best!
2. Make a slide presentation and upload it to SlideShare! Make a few slides from your content, add a couple of graphics, and you have a new place to share your content and draw traffic!
3. Make a Hubpage account, rewrite your content, and create a hubpage with a great link back for your site! Remember to repurpose not copy and paste your content.
4. How about using it for a guest post? The great outline is there already, just rewrite, add even more valuable content, and offer it to a blogger whose blog is a good fit your best stuff. Awesome way to mix it up with a new audience.
5. Post the article in a group you belong to like on LinkedIn or Google Plus Communities. If it was popular on your site, most likely the members in your favorite groups will like it too. This is an excellent way to build your brand on another platform and increase visitors to your site!
6. Make the content into a report or E-Book. Most of us have a favorite topic that we like to share series of posts about! Wrap these altogether into a report you can give away or sell.
7. Use your content for a podcast. Some people would rather listen than read new information. Capture a brand new audience by turning your content into audio. Podcasting is a great way to reuse what you know and get some new traffic to your best content! Share it on YouTube and Itunes and you have a whole new fan base to draw from with the same great content!
8. Send some of your best material to your list in an email or newsletter. Your email subscribers will appreciate some emails with valuable information rather than promotions all the time. Your newsletter could have a short version with a link to “read more” on your website. This will give your list a chance to read your post and get great new information from you.
9. Use it to create a webinar about the subject! If you have something to share that was well received; create a webinar and share your knowledge with your followers in a more personal way. Have a Q & A session at the end to help listeners get a better grasp on the subject and a closer view of the blogger behind the blog!
10. Share your blog post picture on Pinterest or create a new board using your keyword phrase. Pinterest drives traffic like a train! Use a great graphic with content added to it and link it back to your website! Always use a picture on your post that can be pinned or is “pin” worthy!
Increase website Traffic by getting more Mileage from your Content!
Whenever you write content, think about how you will repurpose it. How can this be used on each of my social media platforms? How could It be used on slideshare? In a Google Hangout? Get mileage from your content and traffic from new places.
Leveraging your articles makes good sense and it’s not that hard to do with a little planning ahead. Want to increase your traffic to your website? Think repurpose while your create new content!
It’s your turn! Share with us ways you use your content again to get some mileage out of your blog posts. Have a question about how to reuse your content? Post it in a comment below!
Get Up Dates and Tips!